The Worst Financial Mistakes in the Bible … and How You Can Avoid Them. A "What Not to Do" guide for your finances from a biblical perspective!
The Bible is full of epic heroes who accomplished great things through faith and obedience. We learn from these godly examples, but we can also gain wisdom from the mistakes of those who failed. This is especially true in the area of finances, as God’s Word tells us story after story of what not to do with our money and resources.
Experience new lessons from familiar stories through a fresh take on biblical financial teaching. Practical and insightful, this book by Chuck Bentley outlines some of the worst mistakes made by both heroes and villains of the Bible, the consequences they faced, and what YOU can do to avoid falling into these same traps.
- How can you lose if you’re investing in the best the world has to offer?
- What is The Parable of the American Dream?
- Who is “The Talented Fool”?
- What incredible gift was cast aside for a taste of the good life?
- Modern day examples of Biblical financial follies.
- Practical solutions for how to avoid falling into these traps yourself.
- And much, much more!